Sunday, March 28, 2010

Searching For Her In The Wilderness of My Mind

121,889 items / 831,718 views

photo courtesy
jean marc gargantiel

jmgargantiel.zenfolio.com/p132891686


Me : Jean Marc your pictures are so good that I get a mental block writing poems on them..such is the power of the poetry of your pictures ..

Jean Marc: Let your mind free itself and don't be blocked by my images, Firoze. The power of your mind is as strong as the one of the images, don't worry and be sure about it! :)


my poem

she
an ethereal spirit
of my poetry
a woman
one of a kind
i met her
by chance
on a mountain top
in the wilderness
of my mind
i was in love
with her
i was love blind
she was the one
the holy saint
had destined
my worming spirit
to her
squirming soul
entwined
night after night
i pined
but at daybreak
my bed she fled
strands of her hair
she left behind
her sweaty musky smell
pervaded my angst
but her physicality
i could not find
my pain
my anguish
unseen on a wall
of despair
unwind
fires
of her fury
her passion
my pangs
a moment
within a moment
remind

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube