Friday, February 19, 2010

You Telecom The Consumer Unfriendly Internet Provider

118,876 items / 773,434 views

Since morning my Internet connection comes and goes and the guys who run this drama company from Surat dont care a dime , this must be the only Internet Provider that does not respond positively to a existing subscribers problem.

Innumerable messages to You Telecom Customer Care but my uploading problem and connectivity problem remains unresolved , and they take money for a service they dont provider with satisfaction.

I have no issue with You Telecom , I complain , I grumble but have been a loyal subscriber of this company for over 6 years or more.

And they make me suffer the most for reasons I fail to understand.

Since morning my Flickr uploader has crashed several times because the connectivity is itinerant and irrational..

And if there is a power problem they dont even infom us of the same by an SMS to our mobile phone..

I am disgusted and a very unhappy You Telecom customer

And I have no other option but to blog my woes so their General Manager can read this one more time..but I doubt it would make any difference to him, he must be using Hathaway or Reliance for all you know..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube