Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Cross Dressers Come Out Of The Closet

The Cross Dressers at Haji Malang mostly belong to Mumbai, and I write in abundance but believe me I have never spoken for long to either the hijras or the cross dressers.

But they like me , and this is plain ,I write positively about both the diverse community, sharing a common curse called Article 377 .

I shoot simple pictures I care a fuck for technique or FStops I shoot from my heart and soul.And God likes me shooting his neglected lot, God helps me get good pictures , he and the Holy Spirit act like divine light and reflectors.

I avoid text , most of my pictures are textures of the deprived soul, dried tears of pain, yes I have no obsession or fetish I am not into hijra sex , and I have fallen in love several times on the Internet, but never with the person of the same sex , cross dresser or Hijra and this is not justifying disclaimer.

Love as a poet is unavoidable even if you are rocking a leaking boat , or even if you are happily married for 33 years , love is not a nights fling at least for me on the internet it pushed my head into the toilet bowl I came out writing poetry , you might call it Shit.
Fuck You.This is to the voice in my head that makes me do all the wrong things at the right time..
And I dont care if my daughter Sam reading this reports it to her mother..and I realized you dont need to lick ass of poets on a poetry site to become a poet..

Poets like photographers are born not made..fuck shelf life too..
And this lunch was hosted by Heena Hijra the uncrowned Queen of Hijras of the Mumbai Cages.. She is a very rare beauty , she has quality of Love I never found among other Hijras , she does not use you.. And I love her in a profound way , the first time I came to the Cages , to shoot the misery of the Peela House prostitutes with the help from a local Bhai, Don,his goons had accompanied me to protect me from the kicks punches of the pimps and prostitutes..


I wore my signature attire I had blonde hair , lot of jewelry so Heena who accosted me asked me if I was a Hijra too...I loved this half man half woman instantly.. all men at some given time of god forsaken moodiness are hijras too ha ha ha .,.we merely play to the gallery with the artifacts of our shallow deceitful masculinity..

So Heena called me over to her place would not allow me to shoot her pictures , and I dont know she let down her guard and I shot her first pictures against a pigeon coop...without make up, these are my best pictures of a hijra beauty in bloom..like a wild lotus in a shitty pond.

So even writing a blog on cross dressers can bring out your angst like seminal stains on the soul of ones consciousness..

I am happy to have Heena Hijra as my friend well wisher and benefactor too, without her I would never have dared to shoot the notorious red light area of Mumbai.

And these are stray thoughts on a sultry Sunday morning...the world is asleep I am awake..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube