Sunday, January 3, 2010

Doing Tandav on the Soul of Shimr

109,090 items / 708,759 views

Banging both the hands on the wounds on the head , makes the bleeding start all over again, and I am a severe diabetic...and I had given my camera to a bystander to take these few frames of my memories of Hyderabad Bibi Ka Alam procession.

There were just video shooters on this stretch no still camera buff like me.

And frankly who has time to shoot all this up close Moharam is dangerous and messy too for the starched, shooting from the aisle media person.

I was totally drenched tired dehydrated , I had not eaten anything nor drunk any liquid and I was on my feet since 8 am.. barefeet..on Ashura everyone is bareheaded and barefeet .

There is another 1 GB card remaining in this series , after this procession I went to the Shame Ghariba at Ali Nagar , photography was not allowed..and left for Mumbai the following morning.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube