Sunday, January 3, 2010

Man Is a Slave of Circumstances

He did not want to be locked in the memory box of my camera ..he walked right into me and I got this ..the degradation of man for ever carrying another mans burden...now interpret it the way you want to..

I met my usual Kashmiri beggar and his daughter but I am far too depressed to shoot them anymore, he wants to go back to Srinagar and its his huge family I told him to appeal to the local Shia Or Sunni Mosque or the Agha Khani Jamatkhana , he said they had no time for people like him after all beggars are beggars and cant be choosers he replied in a mysterious language of pain that needs no words for interpretation.

I have shot perhaps another 2 GB card still in my camera I have yet to download it.. but first I will clear my back log and than back to Moharam Hyderabad pictures that I have kept on hold..

Man is the only two legged animal abused by his own , he is spirtually sodomized for following his free will, he is gang raped by diverse religiosity if he does not adhere to one of them..and than what is left is trampled upon by politics and law and order ..
And this is not about the million Ruchikas and their tormentors in high places our system is abut passing the buck and making more bucks..
And we are all zombies allowing ourselves to be fucked by a corrupt system , we will never change , we love to grovel lick ass thanks to the English man who has made us slaves for all time.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube