Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Bandra Kid of Indraji Nagar

109,132 items / 708,940 views
I keep Hyderabad Moharam pictures on hold to post my back log of street pictures and some stuff I shot in Mumbai at Bhendi Bazar on 7 Moharam.

I take this slum tenement path as a short cut to reach my shop, and in the narrow winding lanes I shoot humanity..and I am stalked by the kids to take their pictures even when I dont carry my camera.

And I bring their world to you, a world without celebrity status or political chicanery, I show you the underbelly of human existence as a poetic thought.

I chronicle the angst of the Queen of the Suburbs Bandra gradually going to the dogs..

The filth the squalor municipal apathy , tell the story of a backward and neglected area an offshoot of Bandra Bazar Road.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube