Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Word Tinsmith

This is for Xris Taylor and Randy Der Joel ..two people who call me a wordsmith .. I use the same words over and over and over again..


I began writing verse at Buzznet its been a journey in and out of hell..it began in August 2005 ..

I am perhaps the only unpublished cyber toilet poet on paper, .my poems were inspired on the hot seat of wisdom most of the time .. earlier of course, as the way I write poems now you might think I have the runs..falling in love makes you a better poet than a photographer and falling out of love makes you a great photographer than a poet .. I am struggling anyway..

words with a hammer
in my head
I hit left and write
words that are silhouettes
black and white
words that in the deepest
darkness of remorse
become a tunnel of delight
words that invariably
hate to love , love to fight
words like flamingos
wingless flight
words my mornings
my evenings
my facebook nights
words uploading
the poetry of my plight
words walking a tightrope
fear of heights
words my body covered
with her love bites
words sexually airtight
words of a goddesses
thoughts ignite
words I did not
need to ghost write
when she flew from me
in perilous fright
calling me a shia thug
instead of a shiite
a blog of a word
my birth right
words words
shining bright
as pedestrian pathos
beneath street lights
google searching
for love
on her website

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube