Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Grief of a Grand Father

I liked him the moment I saw him, I tried to reach out to him , as he stood in a corner softly beating his chest to our lingering lyrical loss of our beloved Imam.

As a photographer through his picture I bought out the noble ancestry of pain , a pain the Shias call Ghame Hussain..

As a grand father I saw him vividly and than while I am writing text I am hit hard in the guts, feeling the pain of another grand father in Mumbai who took his two grand children , girls aged 7 years and the other one and a half year at a Goregaon Mall ..he was using the escalator and his feet slipped thereby the little one falling to her death at the feet of the elevator..this is also human pain,and I can understand his shattering grief and the family's irreparable loss ..

Yes being a grand father is a tough one ..as a Shia need I say more..

Imam Hussain was no ordinary grand son either.,..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube