Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ashura at Bargah Hazrat Abbas Diwan Deodi 2009

I am posting the Ashura in Hyderabad 2009 pictures first , this was shot at Bargah and here the events start unfolding from 8 am , first the nohakars recite the nohas than begins the blade matam, zanjir and kama matam..

To shoot this in entirety I missed the Bibi Ka Alams departure from the Allawa to the various streets of Hyderabad, I caught up with it about 5 pm..However I had shot this in 2003 when I came here both for Ashura and Chehlum.

The Bargah is a very famous Shia citadel of Hyderabad, and Mr Baqar Saab and his family Hyder Raza and Imran had invited me here in sheer humility and love of Imam Hussain.

Al the events re elaborate , of heritage and ancestry of a unique culture not fund anywhere in India , though it is reminiscent of the traditions of Deccani charm and culture pertaining to Shiasm as practiced here.

After this I will post the Bibi ka Alam procession and take you back till the events of 8 Moharam that I shot in my three day stay..

Message of Imam Hussain is a message of humanity and a message of Peace..

Moharam a 1400 year old pain is nothing but a warning against Terrorism, a terrorism created by the progeny of Yazid in modern times that loves targeting Shia Ashura procession as in Karachi Pakistan..this is the vilest act , and totally unpardonable as a coward law and machinery watches from a safe distance ..as I am apolitical as regards to all this I share the grief of those who lost their lives and I have just these few words to say...

ALLAH HUMMA LA'AN QATLATA HUSAIN (AS) WA AWLADIL HUSAIN (AS) WA AS-HABIL HUSAIN (AS).

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube