Friday, November 9, 2007

The Mahatma of Peace


The Mahatma of Peace
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.jeffooi.com/Ghandi_Right-vs-Might.jpg

I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. Mahatma Gandhi



Ahinsa non violence
Instruments of love and peace
Moksha nirvana
The ultimate release
This war based on attacking
A man for the color of his skin
Should cease..
Attacking him for his ethnicity
Attacking him for his religious beliefs
An evil part of a genetic disease
Pigmentation a curse
They flog the colored and fleece
These so called ethnic cleansing
High priests
These neo Nazis white supremacists
Cultural police
On the streets

Humanity divided
Subdivided segregated apartheid
Man bitterly a pawn of a war
Of culture caste color and creed
Hate the greatest evil
The wanton seed
What you sow is what you breed
When man kills man it is
God who bleeds

Love Poetry Hate Racism

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube