Friday, November 9, 2007

Google Searching My Unborn Grandson


Google Searching My Unborn Grandson
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Many years after I am dead and gone
Photographerno1 his swan song
Google Searching by my grandson unborn
Will be much easier
The labyrinth of my poems
My pictures as words
Words as pictures tag alongs
Shia poetry some irreligious songs
F words C words bad words
Some Ascetic Dings some Dongs
Congregational claustrophobia
A fear that mindlessly throngs
Afshan my wife, the Blog Goddess
Alaskan Fern , my feelings all along
My failures, my lyricless lassitude
My highs my lows life long
To unwrite a few wrongs
A hope he will understand
Blood of my poetry, sinewy images
Part of an ocean to which he belongs
The pictorial pain
of not deleting this life
that at the moment God prolongs
sitting on his new computer
my unborn grandson
cybernetically connecting
with my sensibility
of a right over a wrong

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube