Friday, November 9, 2007

Chiming Emotions..Guru Ghanteshwar Mandir


Chiming Emotions..Guru Ghanteshwar Mandir
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Every single bell has a short story to tell of mans blind faith, his belief, his love for the Unseen, his bonding with sheer spirituality..
If these bells could speak they would chime human hopes, a cacophony of lilting lyrics of love to the Lord Hanuman
Thank you Lord, I got married by your blessings.
Thank you Lord my son passed his matriculation.
Thank you Lord my sister has found the soul mate.
Thank you Lord my father has got back his eyesight.
Thank you Lord my mother can walk again.
Thank you Lord my brother is flying as a pilot.
Thank you Lord my son has become a Police Inspector.
Thank you Lord my daughter has got a husband in USA.
Thank you Lord we won the case and got back our ancestral house.
Thank you Lord our son has won the Municipal elections.

Thank you Lord shooting you against the sunlight, I was flared with poetic thoughts in praise of your Entity.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube