Friday, November 9, 2007

Farewell my Dear Departed Friend- Mrs Rupa Gupta


Farewell my Dear Departed Friend- Mrs Rupa Gupta
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Farewell
To a friend
Through Xerxes
I did befriend
Designer No1
To her he did
Recommend
Life prematurely
Choked
On a river bend
Cancerous clouds portend
Brave was she
Till the end
With the very best of her
Inner strength
She did defend
Her soul rekindled
Transcend
Her funeral
All those she touched
did attend
tears
from their eyes
on the soul of her
consciousness descend
her family lost
a wife a mother an aunt a best friend
her brother in sadness back bend..
her cortege to the crematorium did wend
her soul rising like a phoenix
to the Maker ascend
Rupaji these poetic words
after a month I have penned

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube