Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tandav on the Soul of Racism


Tandav on the Soul of Racism
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

my eye
within
her eye
yet we dont see
eye to eye
bookish
thoughts
catcher in the rye
games goddess play
break our hearts
than deny
frivolously fucked forever
in a question mark
of a why
a single photo blog
fighting racism
a rallying cry
to those white washed walls
of a poem hunter forum
of hate that turn a blind eye
my poems my pictures
my attitude with
all the money in the
world you cannot buy
yes dear elysabeth
this brown
mud colored man from mumbai
yes dear angel
championing cheering
an english poets racist slur
on my indianess my language
a martial art poet called tai
humility the holistic art of poetry
is more important than
disembowelling superior racist hate
or pretending to be quite retired
machiavellian wise guy
an old oak tree facing this Indian bonsai
go find another punching bag
i dont intend to be your fall guy
firoze shakir poet photographer blogger
perched on his camera lens
Shivas third eye
love poetry hate racism
a roar a screaming soul of
a battle cry
tandav a dance of death
on the body of the bad guy

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube