Sunday, October 28, 2007

god call me home


god call me home
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

all the sufferings
sorrows
wasted yesterdays
untasted tomorrows
i took in my stride
my karma was bad
not much could i hide
i loved johnnie
i married peter
yes lord
i lied
i wanted a home
security but johnnie
was booze eyed
every time
he made love to me
i died
peter is methodical
a missionary position
push pull dull eyed
now lord
lover husband both gone
please call me back
i am fed up
of this lonely ride
a widow
who was once a bride
now it is the internet
god forgive
carissa
a cybernetic
friend of a friend
once a poem hunter
guide
a poetic vanity
hidden in a
unpoetic pride
a silence
within a silence
deride
no more my new muse
no more my guide
o hi o doth god labour
love denied

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube