Sunday, October 28, 2007

man superman eunuch...pedestrian poetry


man superman eunuch...pedestrian poetry
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

my lord
in my next birth
make me a pebble
a stone an insect
an animal
a piece of shit
but dont create me man
i would not want to be a part
of his cosmic plan
born in an impregnated womb
of chaos
with dreams fisted
to become superman
make me a sea anemone
a seedling or a plant
my lord i beg of you
dont make me man
even a eunuch
in times like this is
better than man
give me death
to a human life span
my lord i beseech you
dont make me man
the messiah unborn to man
born in a crib of biblical elan
saw the world
from the eyes of a cross
speared blood drawn
man made glory god made pawn
anti christ too
from this world has withdrawn

dedicated to paxgitmo

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube