Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saddam hanging


Saddam hanging
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

photo google images

the king is dead
long live the king
dead man walking
an american president
with imaginary hallucinating
weapons of mass destruction
started the whole thing
to invade iraq a pretext
an anchor ring
a master plan of his making
kangaroo court
did justice bring
saddam hussain
sunni martyr
a noose a neck that was aching
my body broken but my soul unbreaking
I faced death without faking
now on a upswing stock taking
questions
death where is thy sting
I am alive
On the consciousness
Of my nation
a surprise knock
I did spring
By wringing my neck
You made me an angel
All be it with a broken wing
I bought down george
With a noose like sling
Idd ul azza
Sacrificial goat
Pictures of saddam hanging
All search engines head banging

This was an old poem posted at word press..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube