Sunday, October 28, 2007

Play Xris for Me She Said


Play Xris for Me She Said
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

Impeach Bush
on a keyboard he played
The brilliance of Xris Taylor
had me waylaid
My first journal post
compliments I paid
Than came an epic
a blog a goddess
What a raid..
Love lost for you
Designer stuff
tailormade
poems each
everyone
online trade ..
to her
who called me a journaler
ready made
thank you steve
for the upgrade
shia thug
whose ass she laid
grapes of wrath
that fate forbade
a forehead
a cleavage of my mind
her hate my blade
why a spade for once
cant be a spade
fuck she her
synesthesia
worded tirade
stolen thoughts
some escapade
castrated crab..
punctured pelvic
eyes of jade
in the waters
of her mind

loves to wade


Xris Taylor is a prolific photographer atBuzznet

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube