Tuesday, September 18, 2007

one day all bloggers fuck newsmen

As a sensitive street photographer you shoot pictures first on the heart of your consciousness, the mind pulls you towards the picture you were predestined to shoot ,
Even if you don’t have a camera at a that time , the subject will come back along with the moment to be shot by you.
I possess the third eye of Shiva embedded in the consciousness of my camera bodied brain, I had finished my walk at the Carter Road and while the rickshah sped away I saw a man asleep in a sack and some words on the iron fencing , I turned my rickshaw and took two shots.. such is the art of unlearning poetry .. through a pictorial frame..

Meditation is medicine for relaxation and inner peace
Said the writing on the iron fence,,
Man lay enwombed in a sack and no defense
All this captured by Shiva embedded in my camera lens
Man asleep with nothing but his loneliness as common sense
Across the road Otters club cars Honda Toyota Mercedes Benz
He slept undisturbed. his troubles woes wretchedness
Handwritten by gods pen..
Animalistic cravings of a specie self destructive that they call men
A cock that needs to crow each morning before humping the mother hen.
A ghost dog of a American lama who eats stinking fish. At buzznet they call him ben
Me my words he calls mantras ..his kindness my talisman..
As a mind logging blogger I have one death wish that one day all bloggers fuck newsmen..
Amen..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube