Tuesday, September 18, 2007

a caress


a caress
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Life has gone
on a window shopping
leaving me on a bench behind
as i some other
persons memories unwind..
times were harsh
times were kind
sometimes
to her feelings
her tears
i was selfishly unkind..
yes i was certainly blind
she a heart beat
ticking
in a pocket watch
enclosed
in my morbid mind
two little hands
that an eternity bind
a mechanism going rusty
wont rewind
where ever I go
she within my hearts
shadow I find
like a new goddess
on my soul enshrined.
her silence
my eloquence spellbind
loving you
a designer
in your web
undersigned
each poem
to you
i pen and remind
words wounded
healing ..
recovering .
in a feeling less
world
purblind
a caress
as a poem
headlined

a muse who ran away leaving me in a husk of a poem far behind

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube