Thursday, August 16, 2007

Poemhunter Spam


Poemhunter Spam
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
My inbox at poem hunter is infected
With a new hate they call spam
First a message I posted at the forum up my ass jam
Than another message on my multi colored ass clamp
This Fucked Foulk might not consider poetry
The pedestrian pompous tramp
My multi colored slam
Your country needs you says Uncle Sam
Hate made in USA a message without a postage stamp
Darkness prevails among Poets short circuit no lamp
Piranhas in a sea of poetry I out swam
The Silence of the lamb
Gosh darn it Goddamn




From: Grace Dagadag (Benguet Philippines; Female; 41)

To: Firoze Shakir

Date Time: 8/15/2007 10:04:00 AM (GMT -6:00)


Subject: Hello,

Hello,
I am Grace Dagadag It give me a great pleasures to write you after i ewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you and If that say to you is OK, please agree to write to me with my private e-mail which is: dagadaggrace8@yahoo.com
Yours sincerely
Grace Dagadag.
Email: : dagadaggrace8@yahoo.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube