Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dancing Dolls at Carter Road



Dancing Dolls at Carter Road
photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/04/17/dancing-dolls-at...

I am getting off the poetry mode , back to prose.
I have not yet got my new digital camera, as Subash has not been able to sell my jinxed Nikon D70 , I dont need to bad mouth it but , it says what others think of the Nikon D70 in a camera second hand buying and selling market.
I have been shooting negs on the Nikon F100, I am become reconciled to enjoying this medium, one day not very far away negatives will be long forgotten.. no labs .. I feel sorry about the advance in technology as photography I feel is learnt on a black and white mode on negative Tmax, Triax or Delta Ilford..zone system a tribute to Anselm Adams a man who in his earlier days struggled to make ends meet and did not have money to pay for the electricity in his dark room I am told.
I carry my F100 a few days back I saw this dancing troupe rehearsing for a show on the 11th November 2006 to be held at the Carter Road promenade.. I took their permission shot these pictures.. the dancing girls from affluent homes had sheer grace and fluidity of movements..
I did not go to their show.
Also I had told you guys about a family I met on the promenade with their triplets shot their picture a few weeks back to realise later that I had no roll in my camera..
I again met the family this morning this time I had a roll in my camera and shot them.. to their satisfaction..
I have learnt in this period of a prosaic pause, people generally dont like poetry.
Poetry has been greatful to me I have found a new joys new emotions to channelize.. I have decided mature women is not an ideal companion, I have gone in for a makeover and have decided to cradle snatch happiness before I shut my eyes to this world.
But I wanted to complete 1000 poems to dedicate it to the digital dude who has bought me this far, he is the most dependable Steve Haldane…
Old friends should be discarded over a period of time I am sure Benbell Mahayani Xris , Do You Like It a few others wont age and become old.. this I am very certain about..
The cybernetic world is more fickle , artificialy flavoured in friendship, I speak from experience , I know folks who gushed at my words and pictures now treat me as a case of chikungunya and dengue.. it eases the burden of managing friends..
And as mentioned earlier I write my thoughts so that my unborn grandson wont have ask his parents what kind of a man I was…
My trials and tribulations are his at the click of a mouse.. incase my words get deleted to a major shortcuitry at Buzznet , he can check up Bloggers or my own web page copper tone powered.. Photographerno1.com.
My poems at Poem hunter.com all gone but one cant be undone…
And the rest as a Epitaph on my grave..

Here lies Photographerno1.
waiting for a visit from his grandson…
a few flowers the eternal fragrance of the sun..
oh alaskan fern..
a sunny side badly done
o hi oh the fun has just begun…
a cybernetic poet on the run..
multi colored ass …
thick foreskinned
like the penile envy
of Attila the Hun..

a part of this becomes my poem no 897
titled my epitaph…

Update
my old words if read in current context, well I am deleted at Buzznet , also 3750 of my stuff Old Bloggerspot, New Bloggerspot I have moved away, Word Verifcation was a pain.. like a sore throat and whooping cough in my rectum.
My homesite is a bower from where the bouquet of my old autumnal thoughts are being transplanted at Word Press… my unborn grandson , will certainly enjoy reading me here…without any blinders or blinkers, know what made me tick, burning at both ends a single wick.. poems overscoring a body part they in all humility call prick..Toms Harry Dick…my poems that are part of a pictorial trick…opening into her webbed page , this mouse away from a click…silver chromed pouted lips that uttered How Sick…

April 17th, 2007

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube