Sunday, September 6, 2015

Shooting Portraits At The Kumbh Mela Nasikh Trimbakeshwar




If you are a face shooter like me , you will enjoy the Sadhugram , most of the Naga Sadhus dont mind ,, if you speak nicely to them  .. but mind you there are hot headed ones too ,,so be careful of your person and your camera ,,,

I did not have any problem only one Naga Sadhu at the Kund blasted me he was naked and I only shot his face  . but I take it in my stride .. I dont get upset I dont argue I am on their turf and they are the ones calling the shots here but when I am with my Guru even the naked Naga Sadhu will hardly open his mouth lol ..

All in all if you have not shot the Kumbh do it ,, here at Nasikh a few hours drive from Mumbai it is a great opportunity ,, dont miss it ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube