Sunday, September 6, 2015

Documenting The Nasikh Kumbh Trimbakeshwar 2015




After I has completed the 29 August Shahi Snan I walked about 4 km like the rest to reach Sadhugram where I stayed with my Naga Guru Shree Vijay Giri Maharaj Triveni Juna Akhara , I tried very hard to get a lift from the passing official vehicles as the road was closed to traffic from both ends ,, the bus depot was shifted 6 km out of Trimbakeshwar ,you could take a bus from there to go back to Nasik outskirts ,, I think all vehicles were stopped from entering or leaving Nasikh city ,,
When I reached Sadhugram I was in no mood to have lunch.. and I had two batata wadas all morning ,,
One of the disciples of my Guru ,,a politician from BJP Vindobhai was leaving for Mumbai I decided to leave with him he had a Scorpio car ..on my return from Trimbakeshwar kund I shot the Nagas living a Sadhugram and once I upload it my Trimbakeshwar documentary of the 2015 Kumbh Mela ends .
To reach Mumbai it took us over 11 hours by car I reached home at midnight after taking a rickshah from Jogeshwari..Netaji Vinodbhai was kind enough to drop me till there ,,
My train ticket return was for 30 August and it could not be cancelled it was bought on Tatkal.. but I saved a day ,,,
I had shot over 2800 images in this segment ,,after this I will upload my pictures of Ramkund and Tapovan..
I am still nursing a deep injury on my leg it was aggravated by the long walks at the Kumbh barefeet ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube