Friday, August 23, 2013

Possession Black Magic ,,The Tragedy Of The Uneducated Poor

Normally it is during the sandal , beating of the drums , the hypnotic sounds of the drums that the mentally inflicted person goes into a trance , shaking her open hair, spasms and a frenzy that will frighten you ,mostly the malangs cool the person or the loban smoke from the Holy Shrine.

At Haji Malang where I shot this series possession or hazri is prevalent but not as widespread as at Hussain Tekri Jaorah or Dargah Of Syed Mira Datar Gujrat .

There is a lot at Ajmer Sharif but as I could never enter with my camera I never shot it within.. referring to shoot on the streets or Sola Khamba.

The hijras also go into a very deep trance and this I have shot a lot including the rod piercing of a Hijra at Sion Koliwada during the Marriamman feast.

I know a lot of Hijra Bawas , the Moosa Suhagins ,Sada Suhagins that are masters of exorcism and black magic.This documentary is not for public view at all.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube