Friday, August 23, 2013

Possession - And He Tells Me Shaney Photo Kyon Le Raha Hai


I have been bodily threatened , I was once thrown out on the streets while shooting a hijra ritual, I have shot the initiation of a hijra at Hijra Gully No 1 Kamatipura , pictures that I have removed from public view completely..

But I have shot possession , I have shot rituals that would scare you away , and superstition , black magic is the staple diet of the poor uneducated people but even the rich fall for it ,, get hooked so to speak, I have seen women young girls pressing the tantric babas legs serving him like god , they dont even serve their parents or husbands as they serve these god men.. they surrender everything to him...

As a Malang belonging to a Sufi Order I have seen a lot on my travels , dua taweex is big business , exorcism and demonic cleansing.. even political leaders babus are part of the promotion of this evil system..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube