Friday, August 23, 2013

The Possessed Person Takes On The Identity And Characteristic Of The Demon Within Her Soul


To the skeptic and the rational all this will sound nonsense mumbo jumbo but as a photographer I shot all this , the strange sounds that were not there own , the foul abuses in some cases and the challenge to the Holy Saint , to take them on , the moment the loban is lit and bought out from the Shrine to where these ladies are enacting their mental angst , the smoke cools them down , they become placid quiet like kids , and mind you it is not easy to shoot them this close at any moment they will leap and charge at you , so I took my chances it comes with the territory I shoot alone and recite Koranic verses when things get worse ...I have been lucky till date ,,,

This is my genre as a street and people photographer , some get cured healed some get locked up in institutions , and there is a human touch lacking in such cases , a Jesus like touch is the need of the hour ..but here it is very different the shaman beats the possessed person , burns her and in many cases bodily harms her is excuse being it is the devil within her that he is beating so the relatives parents or children keep quiet , I dont want to add sensationalism but you have read a lot of stories in the newspapers ..the shaman rape them and brutally assault their human dignity is all I need to say.. of course all this happens in closed quarters away from the eyes of the public and the relatives , in the city and worse in hick towns and rural areas ..

The anti superstition bill will bring down these atrocities but might be misused too by evil elements to get even with their competitors in the occult trade .. occult is a big booming trade and people in some cases have become god men and filthy rich..

I dont want to say much , but please read between the lines ,,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube