Friday, August 23, 2013

Haji Malang Dargah ...Loban Time Holistically Healing of Possessed People


Most of the possessed people inhale the smoke during loban time , this has a special holistic effect , their spasm ends , they cool down , and most of the possessed people you find a few yards away at Sultan Shah Babas Dargah , here women are hitting their heads against the walls , demonic screams , and here you find the bawas who do the healing .. or exorcism.

As the Khadim here is a friend Rohan Patl I witnessed a lot of possession cases , there was a possessed lady from Mahim who abused me publicly , she saw me shooting her picture , she used the most foul language cursed me and could not reach me I was on the top of a raised platform of the Holy Shrine or she would have killed me and smashed my camera , so as a photographer , you have to play by instincts dont trust anybody, never never never, just trust .. only yourself ,,I have had my camera stopped while shooting by a possessed guy I spent Rs 9000 to get it repaired .. and you wont ever believe this will you ..

Yes the genre I shoot is not easy it includes the Naga Sadhus at the Maha Kumbh , volatile angry camera hating creatures on two legs .. some of them This time I was lucky as I was with my Naga Guru of Junagadh Akhada .. and being a Muslim they respected me for showcasing the positive energy of their religion culture and ethos .. when I told them I was a Malang connected to Ajmer Sharif they became more respectful as the Sadhus hold Khwajah Garib Nawaz in great esteem.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube