Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Three Grand Children Keep Me Alive .. To My Dead Surroundings


238,671 items / 2,005,301 views

Nerjis is very possessive , she wants me completely so when she saw Zaira on my lap she freaked started hitting herself she is as crazy as I am and call it a weird  streak she has never seen me do Kama Matam, but she will pick up a part of the hoopla and pretend to hit her head chanting Ya Ali.. part of our Shia culture deeply embedded even during Ramzan.

Marziya watches cartoons and watches cartoons and watches cartoons ,,, Zaira wants to be part of the action team, and is a grabber and both Nerjis and Zaira want the same thing most of the time.

Marziya will sit on the laptop and watch Chulbuli till Nerjis walks up and hits the keys and creates utter confusion.. but both want to go down out of the house at any given opportunity.

Nerjis loves playing with my phone but invariably ends up calling my friend Aleem in Delhi .. always its the only number she hits with frantic joy, yesterday she called Yatin m friend from town.

Luckily I have deleted a few personal numbers or you can imagine the comedy of errors romancing a stone the other side of midnight.



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube