Sunday, May 20, 2012

Magic Eye Visits The Beggar Poets House

232,630 items / 1,956,782 views

Deepak Amembal or Magic Eye metroblogger Indiblogger has been my oldest contact on cyberspace , he introduced me to Flickr from Fotothing and I am on the verge of deleting my oldest account at Fotothing..

Deepak came home with Anjali and Manuela from Italy , to shoot my world my surroundings and this is my next storyboard , a photo walk to rustic old time Bandra of Bazar Road and Chapel road ending at Waroda road.

Manuela loves India , the people the culture and the pathos poetry of Amchi Mumbai..

I first took them to shoot the Bandra Bazar open garbage dump , this site has been internationalized by me , and will soon be the next big tourist attraction after the Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghats ..

Deepak thoroughly enjoyed the walk and all three of them shot me and crowds were happy that Bandra Bazar is now a trending topic on cyberspace , Bandra Bazar home of the beggar poet, the 4 year old worlds youngest street photographer Marziya Shakir on a summer holiday..Bandra Bazar home to the leperlady Maria , the Umbrella lady, the crosses , the colorful Anarkali Bolywood wall .

This is one place dying to be shot, there were other foreigners too enjoying the filth the rancid stench of over ripe sweaty tomatoes ,the armpit like potholes , all adding to old time Bandra charm.

I must thank my silent wife who shot this picture on the Canon EOS 7D .. the camera at our house is a indigenous item of survival , it is a instrument of holistic healing and harbinger of eternal hope.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube