Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Beggars In The Beggar Poets World

You find more beggars here on this path on Fridays because of the Shia mosque..beggar ladies in hijab, little beggar children , the lame cripple , and honestly had Magic Eye my friend Deepak inspired me to show off my leanings towards poetry as photography,

Perhaps I shoot the same things but there were some new addition like the Anarkali wall and people all around were happy to see photographers shooting the heritage of rustic Bandra.

I would have taken them to shoot the St Peter Church the cemetery but we were short for time .. and photo walks are nice if we blog our vision online..

Who knows Marc Zuckerburg might just want to show his new wife something she will never ever get to see the beggars of Bandra Bazar Road...so the garbage dump awaits you all.. dont miss it for anything in the world.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube