Sunday, May 20, 2012

Go Eat Your Heart Out You Will Only See My Hijra Pictures If I Add You As Friend At Flickr.com


I shot over 50 frames or more of the hijras of India at the Marriamman Temple Nehru Nagar,, the hijras told me they stay at Nehru Nagar and were followers of Goddess Marriamman who was responsible for their good status in society, and thanks to her they led a peaceful life among the rest of the Tamil community at Nehru Nagar.

There was hardly time to talk to them but they were very keen to see their pictures on the Internet so it is for them I have made this picture viewable ...and its a pity for the few that robbed my pictures at Flickr.com I have removed all my hijra collection sets blogs poems from public view.

I shoot the hijras in good faith , a community I respect and have showcased in its inherent positive spirit and if people who steal my pictures and malign them impersonate them to con Flickr members and to start a prostitution ring with the aid of Yahoo groups than it is a very serious issue.. the hijras I shot at Ajmer or Haji Malang are respectable hijras from good family back grounds I wont have their names besmirched even though Yahoo Copyright and Flickr Support take no action and they will one day when the cyber cops take the guilty to task.... trying to corrupt the youth , trying to make innocent kids into hijras is not the right way.. and I am sad that my hijra pictures stolen at Flickr.com are being misused by none but Flickr rogue members.

I hope that my friend Stephe of Androgyne online highlight this serious issue at their site and I hope you share this post with a large number of people.

I dont sell my hijra pictures , but I showed you their pain struggle and their fight to get back their self respect in society.


and for all this I got a raw deal from Flickr Support and Yahoo Copyright ...both the worst forums to demand justice .. I have been wronged by both of them I ont care that my hijra pictures are stolen but making wrong use of them at Flickr is what frightens me.. I am happy that those who stole my pictures posted it as there by standing guilty of their criminal bent of mind both Sapna CD and Nirma Flickr members.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube