Monday, April 23, 2012

Mr Dinesh Pai My Dear Friend Om Shanti Om RIP

The picture of me my dear departed friend Dinesh S Pai in happier times , come what may , and he was aware that my other friend Dr Bhujang Pai invites me to the GSB Seva Mandal Ganesha celebrations at Kings Circle, yet Dinesh bhai as I called him would personally invite me to take darshan and above all shoot pictures and at this venue photography is strictly prohibited ..

I shot extensively and passionately as people at Facebook those days waited for my GSB uploads and I never failed them..Sunil Shenoy and others.

However I left Facebook moved to Google+ so I link a few of my Flickr blogs here ...

I just sent his son Amit D Pai the link to my new set on Dinesh S Pai this includes the funeral and pictures of the past as unforgettable memories.

Death dies but memories remain as pictures thoughts and as poetry of Life .. and this is the purpose of my photography to share .. and this also is the purpose of my blog..to sshocase the angst of Man his life his journey and the end of his journey.. nothing more nothing less .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube