Monday, April 23, 2012

MY HIJRA PICTURES ARE NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEW ANYMORE

193,385 items / 1,555,660 views

A lot of young kids guys mostly come to Haji Malng in pursuit of hijras , to befriend them taken in by their beauty charm and wealth too..

And this is a fact, documented by me as photography, and why not, spirituality may be there as one of the reasons , but hijra stalking ogling goes on unabated , a lot of guys get upset when I dont shoot them but than my frame is full of hijras I am showcasing their real life as it exists.

The hijras are connected to Ajmer Sharif and Haji Malang , as both these Saints are considered as Protectors Guardians of Hijras and mind you the hijras give away everything to the Holy Saints.. without keeping anything back and one bigot Trustee of Haji Malang was upset that I give importance to hiras at Haji Malang..why not I never claimed I was a Sufi adherent I could have come to Malangad shot the hijras gone away but I shot the surroundings the rituals and the holistic healing power of Haji Malang Baba.

And I come because of my friends hosts Kumar and Abhijeet Ketkar Hindu Khadims of Haji Malang and now my extended family..

I may never go back to shoot Haji Malang because of the racist attitude of this Trustee who thinks he is the Babas representative at Malangad.. now it is between the Holy Saint and him..

I became a Dam Madar Malng this year at Ajmer Sharif giving my pledge to Baba Masoom Ali Shah Madari of Gwalior.. Along with me my Belgium friend Marc De Clercq too became a Dam Madar Malang and the Malangs of Haji Malang from Karnatka are a branch of this Order that originates at Makhanpur.. Dam Madar Beda Par.

And I am documenting the hijras without any motive no sponsor no financial backing using the same old camera and I shoot them differently passionately positively and poetically.

I dont sell my hijra pictures I dont distribute them save as links on Facebook Twitter ...so all my hijra stuff originates at Flickr.com .

In case of my death I have asked my children to delete my Flickr account for good..

So this is a gallery with a short life span being a diabetic and death prone I thought it was important for my readers to know this..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube