Monday, April 23, 2012

I Shall Miss My Dear Friend Dinesh S Pai..

Every year he invited me to the Lords Darbar and I came barefeet in humility to document one of the finest Indian communities , the Gaud Saraswat Brahmins .. and they inspired my own beliefs as a Muslim I came to the Lord s Darbar to share his pictures as Hope and Hindutva a Message of Peace and Humanity.

And it is my Hindu friends that made me a good Muslim a good humanbeing without them I would have not been able to reach this far .. and this new set on Dinesh S Pai is my tribute to a giant of a Man..

This morning I was inconsolable I cried I wept and these pictures are testimony of his love for me and I met him through my dear friend Dr Bhujang Pai of Seven Hills Hospital..

I know this is huge loss for his family and the erstwhile GSB community of Mumbai ..

Dinesh S Pai Amar Rahen..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube