Thursday, March 8, 2012

Living As A Man Kept Him Jobless So He Became a Beggar Hijra

I met a lot of pretty even ugly as hell kids , guys with dreams in their eyes , they had come from interiors to find jobs , they tried were used abused sodomized by a fucked system.. where the underdog is brutally demoralized , some take to petty crimes , ome become masseurs service horny old men..some who are total failures to survive become impostor hijras ..


Some are hoodwinked by smarter guys and sold of at Kamathipura hijra haven.. not everybody likes to screw women prostitutes some satisfy their lust fucking hijras , it is forbidden sex and they find it more palatable than the usual one.

The hijras in the red light area and the prostitutes are bound by a cosmic chain of guilt and betrayal so they cling to each other .. they are doomed and nothing can save them..the system supports the criminals and he cops are as horny as human, cops most of them are badly sourced , love beating common people whores hijras and even homeless beggars ,, and they get away because they are protected by the system..

Corruption runs in our bloodstream we inherited it at birth.. I saw prostitutes in the red light cages , with wounds scars on their bodies , beaten by savage guys and the madam.

All this I saw did not shoot thanks to a few hijra prostitute friends I know..I have stopped going to the cages ..it has been a very long time .. I have no time and I have lost my earlier adventurous enthusiasm.

You only shoot what you are destined to shoot it is the hand of God that presses the trigger of my camera .. I am nothing .. robbing memories from a vortex of nothingness ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube