Thursday, March 8, 2012

Marziya Shakir Captures Hope Through The Eyes of Color ..

Every year on holi day I take my grand daughter Marziya Shakir down below our house , 4 year old .. she shoots pictures while I watch her grow , she is more confident less shy and the kids love her because she shoots them as they are kids the hope future of our country.. a bright future ..

I have encouraged my grand daughter shown her the greatest lesson in street photography is humility and capturing Truth ..

And at 4 even with flaws in what she shoots she is truthful.. we dont tweak our pictures we have stopped mono chroming the soul of reality we are documentarists we are not artists .. we can live with art but not without culture.

But we are poets we shoot the poetry of lifes drama as it unfolds every moment every second we unflappably shoot it for posterity

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube