Thursday, March 8, 2012

She Hates The World And I Dont Blame Her

226,561 items / 1,876,386 views

She was a Hindu, but now she is a Christian and I dont blame her Christianity is the only religion that believed through Christ in healing accepting faults as virtues faults of mind body and soul and dont blame North East India for becoming Christian ..

I hate conversions but I dont hold it as a sin I respect the womb that gave me the religion I belong fuck who cares whether as a Shia you call me a Kafir heretic or Kufr...I am happy that what you call heresy gave me the full overblown meaning of humanity and humility.

Both Christianity and modern Islam as promoted by the Wahabbis preempts evangelizing , based on a single premise their religion is supreme rest is full of shit..

I have distanced myself from all and every religion where God is made into a entity that is racist a bigot and human hating.. ..so if you consider my poetry of life a sham so be it it is my words my rhyme I live it without distorting or cursing your beliefs.

Cutting of my head my self infliction in memory of Hussain upsets a lot of people yet hypocrisy prevails when Muslims plunder destroy Muslims kill rape sodomize ,.. and all around there is a eunuch silence .. if you are rich powerful than you change history have it re written ..

I am an Indian and that is what adds color to my spirituality of peace hope and harmony..

I am a photographer but pictures are my personal poetry stolen from other peoples life .. customs traditions .. and come April I shall walk with the Hindu Tamils of Mumbai with a 21 feet rod pierced through my cheeks to experience their pain and add solidarity to their faith as an Indian..

And like every year I shall walk barefeet on Good Friday walking behind Jesus his flock shooting the 14 stations of the Cross , with tears on my soul I shall be cleansed when the fisher women of Vakola will wash my burnt dirty feet .. This is India .. this is the India I shoot and love ..

Behind the camera I become the religiosity I shoot I become Human..

Someone long time back on Facebook asked me if I was a Hijra ,, and this was a comment by a Shia on my Shia post.. and I said I was not the hijra at Karbala who prayed five times and turned the other way when Husain's head was being decapitated by Shimr..

And I shoot Maria her eyeballs or what remains of it and I wonder those who give 21 lacs to Lal Bagh Chya Raja or a diamond studded shawl to Saibaba or sacrifice a 5 lac goat on Bakra Eid dont try to rehabilitate one distressful person on this planet ///

I have nothing more to add .. and I am still searching for Appu the human stump without hands or legs .. he has disappeared but I know he will resurface one day..and all the rich folks will never buy him a Jaipur leg is not part of this digression..

And some money was deducted from my salary so I requested my boss if it was possible this money be given to the poor or any charity of his choice .. the few notes I give Maria are definitely not going to get back her eyes .. and lucky are the starlets of Bollywood who can enhance their pectorals and flat posteriors ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube