Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yahoo Mail Is Regressive And An Everlasting Nightmare

I am a Yahoo subscriber since the very time I came on the Internet , I use Yahoo too access my Flickr account , and Yahoo Help is the worst in terms of customer care , it is pathetic and trying to get Help through
help.yahoo.com/contact/index is no help at all.. I give up ..

I think Google products are more amicable internet friendly and Google Mail the very best , I regret the day I added Yahoo Mail to my profile my pain began and it continues ..

Trying to get in touch with Yahoo Agent is trying to find a rusty needle in a haystack, I am supposed to give security questions I dont remember so my message to Yahoo customer care does not go through .. God Help me from Yahoo..

I would like to connect my existing Flickr pro account with Gmail but I am scared if I make a mistake I will lose it I have over 200000 images at Flickr.com at my photo stream.,.

I dont know what to do...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube