Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Muse- Soul of My Hijra Poetry Khushi

193,064 items / 1,524,302 views

I have shot a lot of transgender In India rich poor beautiful good ugly.. but if I ever was touched by culture, adab tehzeeb in a transgender it was Khushi, she is the most accomplished dancer , she dances in the winds and this trip I missed shooting her though she told me to stay back wait for and fly back to Mumbai with her but I politely refused , much as I am fond of her and her grace dignity charm.. and her friendship...pure pristine poetic and platonic..

This was the only sad note of my recently concluded Ajmer trip, Khusi has her own chauffeur driven car, and lives comfortably with a mother she loves and adores.

She sent me pictures on my mobile that I uploaded at Facebook...

She had invited to me to a show last Saturday where she was performing but I could not imagine going to Mumbra on my weak legs at 11 pm..

And her only wish is to come to my house meet my family and she wants Marxziya Shakir to shoot her.

And she is the beginning the end for me as photographer who documents the androgynous soul of the hijra as humanity..

At Haji Malang Urus I protected her from being touched by lafangas roadside romeos .. almost beating a few and not that Khushi cant take care of herself she is Karate champion too..

And the morning is not yet over views on my pictures at Flickr.com is over 24000 ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube