Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunni Shia Amity In Mumbai..

Shia Sunni amity is what keeps the city of Mumbai in everlasting peace unfortunately and I hate to say it the only repercussion comes from Wahabbi hate for Shia ideology or Shia pain , the skirmishes at Imamwada shame us all.. I mean why cant the Shias advocate their pain in public.. a heritage of pain that is part of the Shia way of life.

I distance myself from any sect of Islam that promotes and encourages secraian strife in Mumbai.. Mumbai is the city of my hope and my destiny and my childrens destiny too..
That is why I am in a comfortable zone with the Hindus Christians of Mumbai.. I shoot their religious feasts customs as passionately as I shoot my own I dont shoot Ijtimas or gatherings where Salafist tout inter faith and hold their own ideology as a way of life.. I done believe in tele evangelists that spew hate on others ..

Yes now you know why I am happy if you too call me a Hindu Shia.. I would rather be called a Kafir or a derogatory name than be a member of a sect that spares no other religiosity save its own..
I am happy with the Sufis too.. the Malangs the Rafees and yes the Naga Sadhus and dead meat eating Aghori Sadhus too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube