Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some Dreams Die Before They Are Born

185,033 items / 1,462,049 views


Mr. Garry Moore.

sp72984@hkucc.hku.hk



My associate has helped me to send your first payment
of $7,500 USD to you as instructed by Mr. David Cameron
the United Kingdom prime minister after the last G20
meeting that was held in United Kingdom, making you one
of the beneficiaries. Here is the information below.

MTCN Numbers: 6096147516
Sender First Name Is = Johannes
Second Name = Davis

I told him to keep sending you $7,500 USD twice a week
until the FULL payment of ($820000.00 United State Dollars)
is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receiver Name as
stated by the British prime minister, send your Full Names
and address via Email to: Mr Garry Moore

You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is issued to you.

Regards
Mr. Garry Moore.



dear mr gary moore
you are bent on
rubbing salt
on my wounds
knowing
well that
i am in debt
broke very poor
but honest
sincere pure
your money
is a prevention
but the poetry
of pain a deleted
dream wont cure
i am sure
why are you
trying to con
a beggar poet
with your fucked
overtures allure
i have already
been conned
in love
by a young lady
cute pretty demure
that i hopelessly
writing
sucker poems
of love and delusion
my pain
sanity endure
you cannot
be my savior
are you a Nigerian
by the way
hiding from
the law at
mira road
selling me
dreams of grandeur
come on be frank
dont be so fucked
obscure
in love
a witless
mind
a poet
no more
cock sure
she my
fairy princess
seeing me broke
pennniless
returned to
her ex lover
took a swift
cunning
detour
her rosy cheeks
her body made
of velour
she is safe
sound secure
as for me
living
in cow shit
cow dung
rich manure
nothing but pain
i have to buy
in order to procure
facebook
that keeps me alive
my dysfunctional
amour
love labor lost
time and tenure
do send me
the certificate
your company's
brochure

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube