Sunday, May 15, 2011

The End of My Chemical Romance

10 Apr 11, 3.11AM PDT

i will
never disrespect you


never 'never never

10 Apr 11, 2.29AM PDT

please forgive me being human i got carried away..


Love said to me,
there is nothing that is not me.
Be silent.

rumi
khuda hafiz

PLEASE Please Please Please Please Please Please dont say sorry

I AM SORRY :(( I seriouly am feeling so so bad

:((((((

i blew it
strange
said
the mirror
tersely
as it gave me
a glance
was it
my chaotic
karma
an aborted
dance
a deleted
dream '
that collapsed
as i furtively
advanced
the souls
last defiance
a failing stance
a crumbling
mischance
embedded
in the soul
of my poetry
her protruding
lance a wishful
thinking
on a vast expanse
my last gasp
of breath
end of my
chemical romance
beggar poet
a cosmic trance
words
leaping
from the fire
in my mind
a posthumous
pain
enhance

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube