Sunday, May 15, 2011

Because MTNL Broadband GM Mr Tewary Is On One And a Half Month Leave My Internet Problems Wont Be Solved

185,033 items / 1,461,671 views


I am plagued with a faulty WIFI MTNL Broadband connection innumerable complaints open letters on the internet to Mr Tewary GM MTNL Broadband has not helped firstly because erstwhile GM saab is on a month and a half leave and he or his staff dont surf the net at all.


So I keep sending messages for help to Mr Shyam Sundarji Mr Jony Saab Div Engineers MTNL Broadband St Martins Road Bandra. but they too have been helpless in resolving my continuous constant internet problem erratic fluctuating connection that causes my page to disappear and my upload crash.

So I have a faulty weekend ahead of me thanks to MTNL Broadband Nightmare on Demand.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube