Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Shia Bloggers Pain













no drug induced trance
totally sane
a shia bloggers pain
Ya Hussain
tempered steel
tempered scalp
distempered brain
1400 year old cry
against terrorism
karbala
the land of sorrow
land of eternal pain
holding our allegiance
to truth when our beloved Imam
was ruthlessly slain
memories interwoven
in a mothers womb
waters of Euphrates
our flowing pain
muslims love killing muslims
in every reign
an Islamic thought
eunuch silence
as our blood
into the gutters
down the drain
tears on the soul of humanity
ashura on the gaza strip
imperial hegemony
all too plain

I went back to town to shoot the second half of the Mumbai Ashura segment the Ashura juloos from JJ Hospital corner to Rehmatabad Shia cemetery.

I had shot the Amin Imambada procession earlier in the morning , hard core matam of Habib , Baqar and their friends.
I had come home but due to the You Telecom my Server being slow, lethargic apathetic could only post a few pictures.

I returned to town, to participate in the Ashura juloos..

Habib Nassar is in the picture, the main who revitalized my quest for Shiasm.

I have over 8 GB pictures that I shot to post.. here at Flickr..

My Canon G9 is gone for good..

And all my pictures are shot by a total amateur, this was the first time he was shooting on a SLR, Baqar could not shoot because of his cut open stitched back..
Habib shot a few pictures on my camera.
I know my mentor Dr Glenn Losack MD would have shot this brilliantly..

This is for him...as his Hanukkah gift.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube