Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baqar Nasser And His Brother Habib Nasser Made Me A Shia In More Ways Than One

Before I met them I had just come out of long term of alcoholism.. I dont drink anymore.. but my alcoholism is chapter I wont forget not will my wife my children and my friends.. and I took up photography to make up for the loss of alcohol in my body.. I needed a Nasha and this was it ..

I came with my camera to shoot Moharam for the first time met Baqar Habib and saw all that I had missed for many years and began documenting Ghame Hussain the history of our ancestral pain.. and because of my multi colored background my respect for other religions specially Hinduism Christinaity I am easily misunderstood and than my passion for shooting the transgender hijra community has heckled the upper crust dosent really matter I am what I am I am living my life and not yours..

I though this bit of text was necessary I am updating this set at Flickr today..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube