Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Carlyta Sweetest Cutest Midday Mate

Carlyta is a very dear friend highly gifted talented human helping loving artist..and these few lines are for her

carlyta my cutest midday mate more beautiful than kate on my poetic soul like a bomb she detonates hook sinker line and bait to meet her i eagerly wait..a dozen mangoes in a crate to make her a part of my cosmic fate..a beggar poet standing at her gate..

but to my bad luck in wooing her I was late she has a better young robust dashing dynamic soul mate in every department he is great .

i am a beggar poet romantic archived but with good taste my muse has flown the coop .. leaving me behind post haste if i could find one better than my muse on my wretched heart i would cut copy and paste..my muse a warrior queen goddess bold faced a moment in hand i accidentally misplaced .. the only memory i have is her tooth brush tooth paste.. a goddess beautiful divine chaste ..a lingering pain on my poetry in blood she has traced.... my destiny she outraced..

My humble tribute to two women.. in the sphere of my affection time and space a connoisseur of beauty .a pain encased .rubbing my nose in the ground a poet debased ...instead of my muse it is mother earth i embraced a grave a tombstone asymmetrically perpendicularly placed.. death where is thy sting i still cant get over her beauty her wine glass waist.. as she tiptoes to recite a fatiah her steps equally spaced...snail paced...

a poet in repose a smirkish smile on his naughty face...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube