Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Priya The Hijra Bombshell From Singapore


182,764 items / 1,443,945 views

The Indian hijras who believe in fair and lovely , wheatish complexion as means of winning a fucked Indian mans heart were hit badly when Priya a trans gender dark dusky sultry siren had men running after her , Priya has a husky sexy voice that was a greater turn on than her silicone boobs that erect stared you directly in the eyes.. and Priya did not need a bra to hold them they swelled on their own crushing a man between doomsday and his testicles..

Priya Hijra was sex dripping from every part of her eunuch soul and sensual body..during the fashion show she just tied a duppata revealing her dark nipples and had people going bonkers ..her leathery leopards walk and what not..

We shared stolen moments she wanted me to come to Singapore be her guest kind of thing I told her I was celibate and had put a lock on my sexual desires , she believed me hook line and sinker simply because I was dressed like a Sadhu..

She called me from Singapore once but we never met after that at all.. and Priya is the iron and steel in the soul of a hijra.. she was tough she was womanly in a sexy way... and the rural hijras would have cursed her to death , and besides she spoke English with a twang.. we got along pretty well.

And shooting her walking the hijra ramp was a great photo op,.. though my flash kept playing truant and I was new to photography too.. and new to sexy hijras too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube