Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mona The Child Eunuch In A Mans World

182,764 items / 1,443,959 views

I have written a lot about Mona the child eunuch on my Hijra blogs at Flickr , and writing some more would sound repetitive...

I met Mona the child eunuch at the All India Hijra Sammelan , I shot her first hijra dance recital , Mona dressed in a white long dress with another adult hijra.

I met her foster parents affluent rich Babita Hijra and Gopa Haji..

Over the years Mona And I have bonded we meet every year at Haji Malang and Ajmer Sharif and we get along pretty well,.Mona has a younger sibling Nandini.. they always love and fight.

They live in a dream house and short of nothing with all worldly comforts Mona is net savvy too with her own lap top and digital camera.

Mona has a powerful man streak, and he lives among hijras as a matter of fact he is the Hijra Guru of Raveena the Hijra Beauty and seductress.

You dont mess with Mona one tough hijra eunuch child.. he is moody violent and temperamental too..

I met Mona at the recently concluded Haji Malang Urus but I dd not stay for their Hijra sandal of Sultan Shah Baba , I like shooting hijra pictures but I am not greedy and I know when to stop.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube