Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sad Tale of Life And The Singlet

180,740 items / 1,422,620 views

These are two East Indian brothers living in the gaothan , both bachelors very reclusive and one is friendly the other hardly talks wears this one singlet every day washes it in the night , maybe he has two..I shot him recently but he turned his back to me.

And this singlet speaks to me in a language of poetic silence I understand it says somany things and it is a branded item , branded with pain , branded with sweat grime and smell, I can smell it you cant..you know what I mean..and certainly not feline smell which is overpowering musky and attracts all your erogenous zones .

So now you know why I shoot smelly cats in my area , my cat pictures are all dedicated to my dear friend poet Anthony Posey from New Orleans all my photos of Appu and the blind leper woman of Boran Road Maria are dedicated to Dr Glenn Losack MD..'

All my shop window photos are dedicated to Ben Bell

And I am lucky I have more quality friends online than off line ..we dont inter act but we have healthy regard for each others thoughts and work.

And these are the friends once Buzznet Refugees that helped me through life , created a blogger from my pictorial soul

This is dedicated to all of them..and it has nothing to do with my Chemical Romance...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube